Koro Sensei, SILLOHETTE (SLJ)

Task Description: I drew a Silhouette of Koro Sensei from Assassination Classroom, (Anime,) Because we were allowed to draw whoever we wanted. I chose this character because it’s my favourite animated character.

6 thoughts on “Koro Sensei, SILLOHETTE (SLJ)

1. Kia ora Sadaw,

What a clever idea to use a character from your favourite anime! Ka pai 👏 Did you just do this character or did you try more of your favourite characters? Thanks for sharing a reference photo of Koro Sensei!

Ngā mihi,
    Simon (SLJ)

1. Hi Simon,

I’ve done more characters but they are not silhouettes. I’ve made a slide full of polyline characters! Thank you for the compliment.

1. You’re welcome. It was very cool.
        That’s awesome. Do the polyline characters take longer to complete than the silhouette characters? I can tell you’re an artistic person.

1. Yes, Polyline does take longer than silhouette. As it has colour while the silhouette is just a black figure. Thanks for the compliment!

2. Hi Sadaw,

I really like your silhouette because it has detail and I like how you have chosen an animated character and I like how you can also see the detail from the border.

Keep up the good work!
    Joanna